The best 4
Their first author will have: Free registration + and accommodation + publication for free on the book of proceedings
- Digit ratio (2D:4D ratio) in female Olympic athletes in relation to urinary steroid profile
Lindgren E. (SE),Mullen J. (SE),Ekström L. (SE),Hirschberg A. (SE)
- Screening for osteoporosis in women with estrogen deficit of different age: bone and fat interplay
Smetnik A. (RU),Smetnik V. (RU),Sukhikh G. (RU),Donnikov A. (RU),Yureneva S. (RU)
- Prolactin and prolactin receptor expression on the adrenal of hyperprolactinemic mice treated with estrogen and progesterone
do Amaral V. (IT),da Silva P. (IT),Carvalho K. (IT),Simoncini T. (IT),Maciel G. (IT),Soares-Jr J. (IT),Baracat E. (IT)
- Effect of HRT on inter-vertebral disc height: data from a prospective randomised trial
Stevenson T. (GB),Brincat M. (GB),Stevenson J. (GB)
The second group
Their first author will have: Free registration + Free accommodation
- Expression of beta-oxidation related genes in preeclampsia-like model under hypoxic condition in vivo and in vitro
Kim K. (KR),Kang H. (KR),Ahn C. (KR),Hwang J. (KR),Lee M. (KR),Choi Y. (KR),Jeung E. (KR)
- Epithelial mesenchymal transition (EMT) and differentiation of SF1-mES cells into the steroidogenic cells
Choi Y. (KR),Kang H. (KR),Lee M. (KR),Kim K. (KR),Tran N. (KR),Jeung E. (KR)
- Urinary excretion of IL-1β, TGF-β1 and MCP-1 in pregnant women with type 1 diabetes with different stages of diabetic nephropathy
Gaysina L. (RU),Gazizova G. (RU),Valeeva F. (RU)
- Utilization of all fresh and frozen embryos after single embryo transfer for IVF/ICSI: The effect of ovarian response on cumulative live birth rates
Drakopoulos P. (BE),Blockeel C. (CH),Stoop D. (CH),Camus M. (CH),Tournaye H. (CH),Polyzos N. (CH)
- Dienogest’s action on endometrial pattern before hysteroscopic surgery for submucous myomas: prelimary results of an off-label, prospective, randomized study
Laganà A. (IT),Giacobbe V. (IT),Triolo O. (IT),Granese R. (IT),Ban Frangež H. (SI),Vrtačnik-Bokal E. (SI),Ietto C. (IT),Palmara V. (IT)
- PARTICULAR FEATURES OF FAMILIAL AND SPORADIC PREMATURE OVARIAN FAILURE
Nigmatova S. (UZ),Khaydarova F. (UZ)
- COMPARISON OF METABOLOMICS PROFILING AND MORPHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT FOR EVALUATION OF EMBRYO QUALITY AND REPRODUCTIVE POTENTIAL
Demiral I. (TR),Bastu E. (TR),Parlatan U. (TR),Bavili N. (TR),Yumru H. (TR),Bulgurcuoglu S. (TR),Basar G. (TR)
- GLI transcription factors involvement in leiomyoma genesis
Garcia N. (BA),Anjos L. (BR),Bozzini N. (BR),Maciel G. (BR),Baracat E. (BR),Carvalho K. (BR)
- Human Sperm expression of claudin-1 at mid-piece correlates with embryo quality
Moreno Martínez S. (MX)
- The acrosome expression of Metalloproteinase 14, after sperm preparation increase potential penetration
Córdova-Castillo M. (MX),Godoy-Morales H. (MX),Lozano-Sánchez J. (MX)
- COMPARISON OF SERUM CONCENTRATION OF ANTI-MULLERIAN HORMONE AND FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE WITH LENGTH OF TELOMERES IN WOMEN WITH PREMATURE OVARIAN INSUFFICIENCY
Kosir Pogacnik R. (SI),Slabe N. (SI),Novaković S. (SI),Cerkovnik P. (SI),Meden Vrtovec H. (SI),Rebolj Kodre A. (SI)
- Monochorionic diamniotic twin pregnancy with a discordance in Pena-Shokeir Type I phenotype.
Di Luigi G. (IT),D’Alfonso A. (IT),Patacchiola F. (IT),Sollima L. (IT),Leocata P. (IT),Carta G. (IT)
- The prevalence and effect of PCOS among women with GDM in China
Li X. (CN),Huang W. (CN),Tan J. (CN),Liu D. (CN)
- Endometriosis in a Caesarean Section Scar – A Case Study & Literature Review
Brincat M. (GB)
- Differences in peripheral blood cytotoxic T-cell levels during the menstrual cycle in women with peritoneal and ovarian endometriosis relative to healthy women
Slabe N. (SI),Kosir Pogacnik R. (SI),Meden Vrtovec H. (SI),Ihan A. (SI)
- Forming of neutrophil extracellular traps in cervical mucus of preterm labor patients
Dyadichkina O. (BY),Radeсkaya L. (BY)
- Peculiarities of sexual development and reproductive function in underweight and overweight young women with childhood onset weight problems
Chikvaidze N. (GE),Kristesashvili J. (GE),Gegechkori M. (GE)
- Impaired endothelial function in young women with functional hypothalamic amenorrhea
Koutoulakis I. (GR),Kalantaridou S. (GR),Bechlioulis A. (GR),Makrigiannakis A. (GR),Lampros M. (GR),Naka K. (GR)
- Predicting the presence of psychoemotional disorders in perimenopausal women.
Tabolina H. (BY)
- EXPRESSION OF MATRIX METALPROTEINASE 9 AND CYCLIN D1 IN HYPERPLASIA OF ENDOMETRIUM OF WOMEN OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE
Paulouskaya M. (BY),Hutsikava L. (BY)
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Altered the Relationship Between Maternal and Fetal Thyroid Function
Ng R. (HK),Lao T. (HK),Cheung T. (HK),Fong M. (HK),Chung M. (HK),Cheng Y. (HK)
- Impact on ovarian reserve of hemostasis using a new dual wavelengths laser system (DWLS) versus bipolar coagulation after surgical stripping of monolateral endometrioma: preliminary results.
Sorrentino F. (IT),Angioni S. (IT),Cinnella G. (IT),Mele G. (IT),Nappi L. (IT)
- Hyperandrogenism Impact on Reproductive Age.
Varela Belzarena M. (UY)
- Increased miR-196a expression in eutopic endometrium of infertile women with minimal or mild endometriosis represses progesterone receptor by increased activation of MEK/ERK signal pathway
Zhou M. (CN),Song Y. (CN),Huang W. (CN),Xiao L. (CN),Fu J. (CN),Yang S. (CN),Sun H. (CN),Xu W. (CN),Zhang X. (CN)
- THE LACK OF CONSENSUS IN MANAGEMENT OF MALIGNANT STRUMA OVARII
González B. (ES),Navarro E. (ES)
- The role of β-endorphins in the pathogenesis of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in lean women: Comparison of β- endorphins levels in lean women with and without PCOS and association between endorphins concentration and other hormonal parameters in women with a BMI (Body Mass Index) within a normal range
Kiałka M. (PL),Milewicz T. (PL),Spałkowska M. (PL),Krzyczkowska- Sendrakowska M. (PL),Wasyl B. (PL),Pełka A. (PL),Krzysiek J. (PL)
- The impact of premature ovarian failure following bone marrow transplantation on young women quality of life
Plotogea M. (RO),Ionescu O. (RO),Antonovici M. (RO),Bratila E. (RO),Mehedintu C. (RO)
- The effect of Third Generation Aromatase Inhibitors in bone metabolism and biomechanical assessment of femoral bone in ovariectomized rats
BOUTAS I. (GR),PERGIALIOTIS V. (GR),SALAKOS N. (GR),VLACHOS I. (GR),MITOUSOUDIS A. (GR),KALAMPOKAS E. (GR),DELIGEOROGLOU E. (GR),GREGORIOU O. (GR),PERREA D. (GR),CREATSAS G. (GR),KOURKOULIS S. (GR)
- Analysis using Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection obtained by Fresh and Thawed Testicular sperm extraction in in vitro fertilization.
ROBLES DELEON G. (MX),GODOY MORALES H. (MX),GARCIALUNA VAZQUEZ A. (MX)
- An early-customized low glycaemic-index (GI) diet prevents both the gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) and the large for gestational age (LGA) babies occurrence in overweight/obese pregnant women
Petrella E. (IT),Bruno R. (IT),Pedrielli G. (IT),Bertarini V. (IT),Neri I. (IT),Facchinetti F. (IT)
- EFFECT OF TRANSFORMING GROWTH FACTOR TGF-Β2 CELL PROLIFERATION FIBROIDS
Muratova N. (UZ),Abduvaliev A. (UZ),Eshonkhodjaeva D. (UZ)
- Testosterone may influence GIP plasma level among lean women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
Migacz K. (PL),Milewicz T. (PL),Kiałka M. (PL),Rogatko I. (PL),Kowalczuk A. (PL),Mrozińska S. (PL),Sztefko K. (PL)
- GRANULOSA CELLS OF INSULIN RESISTANCE PCOS WOMEN OVER EXPRESS FOxO1 AND IT IS LINKED WITH INSULIN SIGNALING DYSFUNCTION
Salinas A. (CL),Kohen P. (CL),Muñoz A. (CL),Godoy A. (CL),Orge F. (CL),Devoto L. (CL)
- mRNA expression of genes responsible for female hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism
Loktionova A. (RU), Eneva N. (RU), Khusniyarova K. (RU), Nefedova . (RU),Kim A. (RU),Dreval A. (RU),Ilovayskaya I. (RU)
- Gene expression of small leucine-rich proteoglycans (SLRPS) in lacrimal gland of female mice with hyperprolactinemia induced metoclopramide
Stavare A. (BR),Verna C. (BR),Simões R. (BR),Nader H. (BR),Soares-Jr J. (BR),Baracat E. (BR),Gomes R. (BR)
- HYPOASTHENOZOOSPERMIA CORRELATES WITH INCREASED DNA SPERM FRAGMENTATION
Lozano M. (MX)
- Uropathogenic microorganisms and female infertility: An in vivo study
Vander H. (IN),Kaur S. (IN),Kaur K. (IN),Prabha V. (IN)
- Association of BRCA2 N372H polymorphism with the risk of early onset of breast cancer in a cohort of Sri Lankan breast cancer patients
Gamage R. (LK),De Silva S. (LK),De Silva K. (LK),Dissanayake A. (LK),Jayasekara L. (LK)
- Identification of kisspeptins in endometrial cell culture from patients with endometriosis and ex vivo
Kleimenova T. (RU),Drobintseva A. (RU),Polyakova V. (RU),Kvetnoy I. (RU)
- Day 1 versus Day 3 embryo transfer in ICSI patients: a retrospective study
Gambaro A. (IT),Linari A. (IT),Bezerra Espinola M. (IT),Micara G. (IT),Pietrangeli D. (IT),Capri O. (IT),Riganelli L. (IT),Aragona C. (IT)
- The facial expression of emotions recognition in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome.
Czyzyk A. (PL),Rojewska P.,Podfigurna-Stopa A.,Kozlowska S.,Meczekalski B.
- The effects of combination therapy with oral contraceptives and metformin on the concentration of anti-Müllerian hormone in polycystic ovary syndrome
Yang S. (CN),Huang W. (CN)
- The expression of HLA-G and DAZL in placental tissue of term and preterm deliveries.
STEFANIDI D. (GR),Patta J. (GR), Pergialiotis V. (GR), Kasimatis K. (GR), Dinopoulou V. (GR),Mavrogianni D. (GR), Stefanidis . (GR), Loutradis D. (GR)
- PRL and PRLR expression in uterine mesenchymal tumors depends on miRNAs regulation
dos Anjos L. (BR),Garcia N. (BR),Bozzini N. (BR),de Almeida T. (BR),Baracat E. (BR),Carvalho1 K. (BR)
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity in Brazilian postmenopausal women
Pereira D. (BR),Lima S. (BR)
- Biomechanical properties and structural changies of coronary arterioles in chronic rat PCOS model
Hadjadj L. (HU),Anna M. (HU),György L. N. (HU),Éva P. (HU),Zoltán B. (HU),Szabolcs V. (HU)
- Hepatic steatosis in polycystic ovary syndrome
Gidlöf S. (SE),Skorpil M. (SE),Öberg E. (SE),Mitsell M. (SE),Jakson I. (SE),Rydén H. (SE),Tollet-Egnell P. (SE),Hirschberg A. (SE)
- Molecular cues to cardio-metabolic risks in polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Mondal K. (IN),Chakraborty P. (IN),Kabir S. (IN)
- H19 and MALAT1 lncRNAs expression level as prognostic factors in cervical oncogenesis
Iancu I. (RO),Botezatu A. (RO),Plesa A. (RO),Huica I. (RO),Socolov D. (RO),Anton G. (RO)
- Variations on lipid profile among different phenotypes of adolescent girls with Polycystic Ovary Sydrome
Giannouli A. (GR),Tsimaris P. (GR),Athanasopoulos N. (GR),Karountzos V. (GR),Stefanatou G. (GR),Bacopoulou F. (GR),Deligeoroglou E. (GR)
- Correlation between single nucleotide polymorphisms of genes encoding estrogen receptor alpha (ESR1), estradiol circulating levels and Lumbar spine Bone Mineral Density (LBMD) in adolescents with Anorexia Nervosa (AN)
Karountzos V. (GR),Stergioti E. (GR),Dimopoulos K. (GR),Deligeoroglou E. (GR)
- Comparative profile of cytokines, chemokines and growth factors in endometriosis: A multiplex analysis in peritoneal fluid
Jaiswal U. (IN),Kriplani A. (IN),Roy K. (IN),Yadav R. (IN)
- Differences in the impact of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) on the lipid profile of adolescents with Premature Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) and 46XY Disorders of Sex Development (46XY, DSD)
Athanasopoulos N. (GR),Tsimaris P. (GR),Giannouli A. (GR),Karountzos V. (GR),Dimopoulos K. (GR),Papadimitriou G. (GR),Vatopoulou A. (GR),Deligeoroglou E. (GR)
- Clinical and Laboratory Indicators among Phenotypes of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in Chinese Han Nationality Accoroding to the Lattest NIH Recommendation
Zhao Y. (CN),Ruan X. (CN),Mueck A. (CN)
- Melatonin and sleep disorders in polycystic ovary syndrome
Absatarova J. (RU),Andreeva E. (RU),Sheremetyeva E. (RU),Grigoryan O. (RU)
- The Pattern of Lipids and Lipoproteins during the Menopausal Transit in Chinese Women
cui Y. (CN),Ruan X. (CN),Mueck A. (CN)
- The diagnostic and predictive value of four blood lipid ratios in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome for metabolic syndrome: a cross-sectional study
Li Y. (CN),Ruan X. (CN),Mueck A. (CN)
- Insulin sensitivity in women with 46,XX spontaneous primary ovarian insufficiency (POI).
Calik-Ksepka A. (PL),Szlendak-Sauer K. (PL),Skórska J. (PL),Smolarczyk R. (PL)
- The Prevalence and Risk Factors of Sexual Dysfunction in Young Chinese Women According to FSFI: An Internet-Based Survey
Du J. (CN),Ruan X. (CN),Mueck A. (CN)
- Brain and serum cholesterol metabolism during perimenopausal transition: a risk factor for Alzheimer’s disease?
Romani A. (IT),Yin F. (IT),Cervellati C. (IT),Bonaccorsi G. (IT),Brinton R. (IT)
- Ovarian Reserve Test: An Impartial Means to Resolve the Mismatch Between Chronological and Biological Age in the Assessment of Female Reproductive Chances.
Vitagliano A. (IT),Noventa M. (IT),Esposito F. (IT),Borgato S. (IT),Di Giovanni M. (IT),Lagana A. (IT),Quaranta M. (IT),Patrelli T. (IT),Gangemi M. (IT),Nardelli G. (IT),Gizzo S. (IT)
- Serum Stem Cell Factor Assay in Elderly Poor Responder Patients Undergoing IVF: A New Biomarker to Customize Follicle Aspiration Cycle by Cycle.
Noventa M. (IT),Vitagliano A. (IT),Esposito F. (IT),Borgato S. (IT),Di Giovanni M. (IT),Lagana A. (IT),Quaranta M. (IT),Litta P. (IT),Gangemi M. (IT),Nardelli G. (IT),Gizzo S. (IT)
- SUBCLINICAL ATHEROSCLEROSIS AND GFR VARIATIONS IN POSTMENOPAUSAL WOMEN
Armeni E. (GR),Tourlakis D. (GR),Kaparos G. (GR),Rizos D. (GR),Augoulea A. (GR),Alexandrou A. (GR),Stamatelopoulos K. (GR),Lambrinoudaki I. (GR)
- Intrauterine insemination: which protocol and which combination of gonadotropin should be considered as better for each infertility condition? A single center large retrospective analysis.
Esposito F. (IT),Noventa M. (IT),Vitagliano A. (IT),Borgato S. (IT),Di Giovanni M. (IT),Lagana A. (IT),Quaranta M. (IT),Nardelli G. (IT),Gangemi M. (IT),Gizzo S. (IT)
- Recombinant LH supplementation during IVF cycles with a GnRH‐antagonist in estimated poor responders: A cross‐matched pilot investigation of the optimal daily dose and timing
Borgato S. (IT),Noventa M. (IT),Vitagliano A. (IT),Esposito F. (IT),Di Giovanni M. (IT),Lagana A. (IT),Quaranta M. (IT),Gangemi M. (IT),Nardelli G. (IT),Gizzo S. (IT)
- Oxidative Stress Markers in Patients with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome During Adolescence
Khashchenko E. (RU),Volodina M. (RU),Vysokikh M. (RU),Sykhanova Y. (RU),Pyataeva S. (RU),Uvarova E. (RU)
- Metabolic endocrine correlation of the dermatological manifestations in the polycystic ovary syndrome
Hernández Marín I. (MX),Nuñez Rodriguez M. (MX)
- The role of prostate specific antigen (PSA) in diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome.
Suchta K. (PL),Rudnicka E. (PL),Radowicki S. (PL)
- Vitamin D deficiency in pregnancy
GORTARI M. (UY),Wohler M. (UY),Lima S. (UY)
- Cervical cancer – knowledge, prevention and exposure to risk factors among students from various countries
Kacperczyk J. (PL),Bartnik P. (PL),Pisaroni A. (PL),Pircher C. (PL),Kostovski M. (PL),Sopa G. (PL), Červenka A. (PL),Warda M. (PL),Boarescu P. (PL),Richardson S. (PL),Romejko-Wolniewicz E. (PL),Dobrowolska-Redo A. (PL)
- BONE MINERAL DENSITY IN WOMEN WITH PREMATURE OVARIAN INSUFFICIENCY WITH AND WITHOUT THE USE OF STANDARD DOSE HORMONE THERAPY
Giraldo H. (BR),Torelli F. (BR),Yela D. (BR),Giraldo P. (BR),Mira T. (BR),Benetti-Pinto C. (BR)
- Effect of long-term SPRM treatment on endometrium.
Balkowiec M. (PL),Maksym R. (PL),Baranowski W. (PL),Doniec J. (PL),Wlodarski P. (PL)
- Impact of EDCs on placental cation transporters channel in Mouse placenta
Lee J. (KR),Lee D. (KR),Ahn C. (KR),Lee M. (KR),Kim K. (KR),Jeung E. (KR)
- Increased 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 mRNA level is correlated with poorer prognosis in endometrial cancer
Cornel K. (NL),Krakstad C. (NL),Delvoux B. (NL),Jori B. (NL),Salvesen H. (NL),Bongers M. (NL),Kruitwagen R. (NL),Romano A. (NL)
- Innovative PCR real time-based method for endometrial hyperplasia neoplastic transformation prognosis
Dumanovskaya M. (RU),Asaturova A. (RU),Chernukha G. (RU),Burmenskaya O. (RU),Donnikov A. (RU),Trofimov D. (RU)
- Metformin targeting autophagy overcomes progesterone resistance in endometrial carcinoma cells and improves therapeutic response
Zhuo Z. (CN)
- Cytoskeleton remodeling and migration of T47D breast cancer cell enhanced by prolactin
da Silva P. (BR),do Amaral V. (BR),Baracat E. (BR),Soares-Jr J. (BR),Simoncini T. (BR)
- Characteristics of incretin hormones concentration in gestational diabetes mellitus
Musina N. (RU),Saprina T. (RU)
- Down-regulated miR-106a promotes ovarian granulosa cell apoptosis by targeting ASK1 in diminished ovarian reserve patients
Hong L. (CN), Fei X.,Zhai Y.,Peng S.,Li Y.,Yin* C.,Yang* X.
- Myofibroblasts as a Key Component in the Basal Endometrium of Adenomyosis and Superficial Endometriosis
Ibrahim M. (DE),Frangini S. (DE),Younes S. (DE),Chiantera V. (DE),Mechsner S. (DE)
- PKN1 overexpression as a predictor of poor survival in endometrial cancer
Goroshchuk O. (SE),Attarha S. (SE),Andersson S. (SE),Mints M. (SE)
- Ovarian morphology in PCOS – a comparison of 2D and 3D transvaginal ultrasound with MRI as gold standard
Nylander M. (DK),Frøssing S. (DK),Clausen H. (DK),Chabanova E. (DK),Faber J. (DK),Skouby S. (DK)
- Do women with increased susceptibility to breast cancer have lower bone mineral density?
Ruiz S. (ES),Dudenko D. (ES),Zolfaroli I. (ES),Millet A. (ES),Cano A. (ES)
- Serum follicle-stimulating hormone level is a predictor of changes in lipid profiles in postmenopausal women with hormone replacement therapy
Song Y. (CN),Qu F.,Zhou J.
- Benefits from Long-acting reversible contraceptives (LARC) use in adolescents and the role of paediatricians
Zampetaki C. (GB)
- Demographic and clinical silhouette of the poor responder: Is the Bologna criteria relevant to the Indian scenario?
Chawla L. (IN),Malhotra N. (IN),Mahey R. (IN),Kriplani A. (IN)
- Giant Ovarian Mucinous Cystoadenoma with Borderline Malignancy in an Adolescent Girl
Psarris A. (GR),Dimopoulou A. (GR),Iakomidis E. (GR),Kampouroglou G. (GR),Marikozou M. (GR),Gavalakis N. (GR),Christopoulos N. (GR),Antypas S. (GR)
- Follicle loss and apoptosis in cyclophosphamide treated mice：what’s the matter？
Chen X. (CN),Zhang W. (CN),Li B. (CN)
- Androgen excess increases food intake through down-regulating hypothalamus insulin and leptin sensitivity in female rat
Liu Y. (CN)
- Liver and kidney function of patients undergoing to a controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COH) during an In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) cycle
Romito I. (IT),Gulino F. (IT),Tuscano A. (IT),Di gregorio L. (IT),Di stefano A. (IT),Leanza G. (IT),Leanza V. (IT),Palumbo M. (IT)
- Ulipristal acetate prior to high complexity hysteroscopic myomectomy: prospective comparative pilot study.
Leone Roberti Maggiore U. (IT),Ferrero S. (IT)
- ANALYSIS OF OVARIAN CORTEX TRANSPLANTATION
BLANES MARTINEZ Á. (ES),GOMEZ DIAZ N. (ES),LUCAS BOTIJA C. (ES),CANO A. (ES),SÁNCHEZ SERRANO M. (ES)
- Nature of pain syndrome in various forms of endometriosis
Efimenko T. (RU)
- INFLUENCE OF PREOVULATORY PROGESTERONE RISE DURING OVARIAN STIMULATION ON IVF OUTCOME
Juras J. (HR),Kasum M. (HR)
- METABOLISM OF PROGESTERONE IN THE ENDOMETRIOTIC 12-Z CELLS AND THE CONTROL ENDOMETRIAL HIEEC CELLS
Sinreih M. (SI),Anko M.,Adamski J.,Lanišnik Rižner T.
- Relationship between maternal Body Mass Index and neonatal anthropometric indices
sigarchian M. (IR),Alizadeh S. (IR)
The third group
Their first author will have: Free registration
- Prolactinomas. Do age and gender affect clinic?
Nasybullina F. (RU),Vagapova G. (RU),Pashaev B. (RU)
- Laparoscopic management of interstitial ectopic pregnancy
Desai G. (IN),Levi J. (IN),Desai S. (IN)
- GONADOTROPIN-RELEASING HORMONE ANALOGUES FOR UTERINE FIBROIDS. CENTRAL HOSPITAL OF MARACAY, SEPTEMBER 2013 – SEPTEMBER 2014.
Vinas E. (VE)
- Raging Vessels: A Case Report on a Young Pregnant Overt Diabetic Patient with Cerebral Cavernous Malformation Presenting as Pontine Hemorrhage and Hepatic Hemangioma
Paulino-Morente J. (PH),Penolio V. (PH),Cacas I. (PH)
- Knowledge about cervical cancer, human papilloma virus and acceptance of vaccination among female students of Alborz University of Medical Sciences
Salehifar D. (IR)
- Testicular feminization syndrome: case report
bedoui O. (TN),SAHBI K. (TN),MANEL S. (TN)
- Association with increased serum leptin, insulin and prolactin levels in obese infertile women.
Rasuleva T. (UZ),Najmutdinova D. (UZ)
- Cabergoline Treatment for Recurrent Cushing`s Disease During Pregnancy
Nakhleh A. (IL),Saiegh L. (IL),Reut M. (IL),Sheikh-Ahmad M. (IL),Wirsansky Pearl I. (IL),Shechner C. (IL)
- The prevalence of non-classic adrenal hyperplasia among women with hyperandrogenism.
Kalankhodjaeva S. (UZ),Khaydarova F. (UZ)
- Clinical Study
Diamel Therapy in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome,Reduces Hyperinsulinaemia, Insulin Resistance,
solaiman M. (BD)
- INSULINE RESISTENCE INDEX VALUE IN PATIENTS WITH NAFLD COMPARED TO THE HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS
KOSTURI E. (US),Zhaka A. (AL),Shiroka B. (AL)
- Modern aspects of treatment for endometriosis and their pharmacological and economic assessment in the Caucasian region
Andguladze M. (GE),Tevdorashvili G. (GE),Tevdorashvili D. (GE),Tevdorashvili M. (GE)
- Prooxidant-antioxidant homeostasis in women with a first episode of miscarriage
Kukharchyk Y. (BY)
- D-Chiro-inositol and PCOS
Hoxha E. (AL),Demaliaj E. (AL),Cerekja A. (AL)
- Chromothripsis events in human gametes and preimplantation embryo: genesis of a chromosomal cataclysm.
Gatinois V. (FR),Puechberty J. (FR),Schneider A. (FR),Genevieve D. (FR),Pellestor F. (FR)
- some demographic factors attendant to Mastalgia in patients
nazarkardeh S. (IR),sigarchian M. (IR),alizadeh S. (IR)
- Differential expression of miRNAs associated in the development of preeclampsia detected in maternal serum.
ROBLES G. (MX),FLORES HERRERA H. (MX),GARCIALUNA VAZQUEZ A. (MX)
- Correlation between parturients` VDR Fok1 polymorphism (rs2228570) and duration of pregnancy in Polish population
Baczyńska-Strzecha M. (PL),Kalinka J. (PL)
- Endometrial receptivity genetic expression and histological analysis in women with repeated implantation failure
OVIEDO CHOY J. (MX),GODOY MORALES H. (MX),CORDOVA CASTILLO M. (MX),MERCHAND ALVAREZ P. (MX),LOZANO M. (MX)
- Do progestogens outweigh Combined Oral Contraceptive pills in the management of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding during adolescence? A 10-year old experience of a Pediatric-Adolescent Gynecology Division
Karountzos V. (GR),Deligeoroglou E. (GR),Dimopoulos K. (GR),Stergioti E. (GR),Tsimaris P. (GR),Athanasopoulos N. (GR),Giannouli A. (GR),Creatsas G. (GR)
- PREVALENCE OF AUTOIMMUNE POLYGLANDULAR SYNDROME TYPE 3 AMONG PATIENTS WITH PREMATURE OVARIAN INSUFFICIENCY
Jakubik D. (PL),Szlendak-Sauer K. (PL),Smolarczyk R. (PL)
- Menstrual cycle length is capable of improving the accuracy of biochemical/sonographical ovarian reserve test in estimating the reproductive chances of women referred to ART.
Di Giovanni M. (IT),Noventa M. (IT),Vitagliano A. (IT),Federica E. (IT),Borgato S. (IT),Lagana A. (IT),Quaranta M. (IT),Litta P. (IT),Gangemi M. (IT),Nardelli G. (IT),Gizzo S. (IT)
- The potential role of GnRH-agonists and antagonists in inducing thyroid physiopathological changes during IVF.
Gizzo S. (IT),Vitagliano A. (IT),Esposito F. (IT),Borgato S. (IT),Di Giovanni M. (IT),Lagana A. (IT),Quaranta M. (IT),Gangemi M. (IT),Nardelli G. (IT),Noventa M. (IT)
- Effects of recombinant-LH supplementation on the proteomic profile of follicular fluid from poor responder patients: focus on follicular growth factors and oocyte maturity markers.
Noventa M. (IT),Vitagliano A. (IT),Federica E. (IT),Borgato S. (IT),Di Giovanni M. (IT),Lagana A. (IT),Quaranta M. (IT),Litta P. (IT),Gangemi M. (IT),Nardelli G. (IT),Gizzo S. (IT)
- Features of flow fibrocystic breast in women of childbearing age with hyperprolactinemia
Adkhamova N. (UZ),Nazhmutdinova D.
- Serum leptin concentration in women of reproductive age with euthyroid autoimmune thyroiditis
Drobniak A. (PL)
- EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF FETAL METABOLIC PROGRAMMING INDUCED BY MATERNAL OBESITY
Comandașu D. (RO),Bratila E. (RO),Virgolici B. (RO),Mohora M. (RO),Stanculescu R. (RO)
- Can inflammatory markers diagnosed in ultrasound examination during pregnancy regress after administration of vaginal treatment? – a pilot study
Szubert M.,Respondek-Liberska M.
- Uterine and ovarian morphology , Tanner scale and hormones in pre-menarchal girls
MANTOVANI G. (IT),CAVARZERE P. (IT),GAUDINO R. (IT),ANTONIAZZI F. (IT),BERGAMINI V. (IT),BONIN C. (IT)
- Differences of post operation treatment based on operation’s weekdays
Xhelilaj A. (AL),Qirko R. (AL),Cakoni A. (AL),Benja B. (AL),Koroveshi E. (AL)
- Miscarriage and reproductive health
Ashurova U. (UZ),Magzumova N. (UZ)
- Post partum IUD very effective and easy to implement
Xhelilaj A. (AL),Qirko R. (AL),Benja B. (AL),Koroveshi E. (AL)
- Multifetal pregnancy,feto-maternal complications
Nexhipi S. (AL),Qirko R. (AL),Shpati D. (AL),Hoxhaj O. (AL)
- Hypoxia normalization prevents endometriosis development.
Maksym. R. (PL),Balkowiec M.,Malejczyk J.,Kieda C.,Wlodarski P.
- Adverse obstetric outcomes in women with uterine fibroids in mainland China
Zhao R. (CN),Zhang Y. (CN),Wang X. (CN)
- Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome in Brazilian postmenopausal women with Overwigth and Obesity
Araújo J. (BR),Yamamoto H. (BR),Lima S. (BR)
- Vasomotor syndrome diagnosis (adapted Gerrie Gast scale)
Aldama González P. (MX),Marín I. (MX)
- CLINICAL AND HISTOLOGICAL FEATURES OF FOLLICULAR OVARIAN CYSTS.
Kurbanov B. (UZ)
- Intraepithelial lesions of fallopian tube: improved diagnostic panel and innovative precursor role in ovarian carcinoma pathogenesis
Asaturova A. (RU),Ezhova L. (RU),Fayzullina N. (RU),Sannikova M. (RU),Khabas G. (RU)
- OBSTETRIC AND PERINATAL OUTCOME IN PATIENTS WITH THYROID DYSFUNCTION ASSOCIATED WITH PREGNANCY-INDUCED HYPERTENSION
Leon J. (MX),Rosado R. (MX)
- Vitamin D levels in Turkish adolescent girls with polycystic ovary syndrome and correlation with clinical and biochemical parameters
Isci Bostanci E. (TR),Ozler S. (TR),Kuru Pekcan M. (TR),Yilmaz Karakas N. (TR),Yesilyurt H. (TR)
- Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH) correlates with Luteinizing hormone (LH).
Moreno Martínez S. (MX),Godoy Morales H. (MX),Merchand Álvarez P. (MX),Lozano Sánchez J. (MX)
- Pregnancy outcomes in women with hyperglycemia in the morning
Bunak I. (RU),Shestakova T. (RU)
- OUTCOMES FOLLOWING IVF PROCEDURE IN UNEXPLAINED, ENDOMETRIOSIS-ASSOCIATED INFERTILITY AND PCOS IN UKKMC
burhan A. (MY),omar M. (MY),shafiee M. (MY),lim P. (MY)
- Physiological changes of adipokines during the menstrual cycle
Šrámková M. (CZ),Dušková M. (CZ),Vítků J. (CZ),Včelák J. (CZ),Matucha P. (CZ),Bradnová O. (CZ),Cordeiro J. (CZ),Stárka L. (CZ)
- Perinatal outcome in fetuses diagnosed with unilateral ventriculomegaly: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Scala C. (IT)
- Pro-active follow-up of pregnant women with asymptomatic autoimmune thyroid disease
Margan M. (RO),Stoian D. (RO),Pantea S. (RO),Bernad E. (RO),Nicolescu R. (RO),Timar B. (RO),Dehelean C. (RO),Petre I. (RO),Craciunescu M. (RO),Craina M. (RO)
- Prospective study on the use of low doses of GnRH agonist in patients with uterine leyomiomas
Arantes A. (BR),Giordano L. (BR)
- Clinical, ultrasound and hormonal correlation in PCOS patients treated at the Gynecology Department of Hospital Cesar Amador Kühl from January to July 2015
Fernandez Lopez G. (NI)
- Antibody arrays for discovery of novel biomarkers of endometriosis
Knific T. (SI),Lanišnik Rižner T. (SI)
Get a free registration
with accommodation for the Congress
The International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology has decided to offer for free 150 registrations to young researchers.
- 4 x Free Accommodation (3 stars hotel – twin accommodation) + Free registration + publication for free on the book of proceedings: to the first authors of the first 4 best ranked abstracts
- 96 x Free Accommodation (3 stars hotel – twin accommodation) + Free registration: to the first authors of the 96 better works
- 50 x Free Registration: to the first authors ranked between 101 and 150
- The first authors of the remaining accepted
abstracts not ranked among the first 100 will pay the registration to the Congress €150 instead of €750
How to participate to the competition
- You must be under 34 by March 5th 2016
- Submit a maximum of 2 abstracts as first author and thick the under 34 checkbox.
- You have time until October 24th 2015
It is not possible to send abstracts for the competition anymore
It is not possible to send abstracts for the competition anymore